Western Hydrostatics offers extensive Hydraulic Cylinder repair and manufacturing capabilities for all brands and types of cylinders. We possess the specialized equipment and technical expertise required to recondition and/or replace: rods, glands, barrels and pistons for large bore Industrial Cylinders and High Pressure Mobile Equipment Cylinders. We can repair your obsolete cylinder or build a new custom cylinder for you.
We provide fast turnaround, quality workmanship, reasonable prices and a 1 year Warranty. Our Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Specialists have many years of experience in remanufacturing cylinders. Our management team and crew are dedicated to providing you with the best hydraulic service available.
The WHI Customer Service Difference:
- We provide Better Prices, Better Service, and Better Lead Time and a Better Warranty than the OEM.
- All units completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected to provide a full evaluation of damages and cause of failure
- Complete Machine Shop for Repairs and Custom Fabrication of New Hydraulic Cylinders and Cylinder Components
- Lancing / Thermal Breaching and Plasma Cutting up to 1.125″ thick materials
- New JIC, Welded and Tie Rod Cylinders
- Honing: light and heavy honing
- Chrome Plating
- Torque machine, up to 35,000 lbs., for retention nuts on modern machinery
- Rod repair & straightening
- Re-tubing & Re-rod Capabilities
- Our large inventory of rod and tube results in a fast turnaround on repairs
- AWS Certified Welding of most materials (Both MIG and TIG)
- All units are assembled by Trained Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Technicians
- Free repair quotations are provided for your approval, prior to all Hydraulic Cylinder Repairs
- All units are fully tested to OEM specifications on one of our test stands Recorded Test can be provided and certified
- Test Stands to 5000 PSI
- We provide a 1 YEAR WARRANTY!