Western Hydrostatics possesses both the capability and experience to repair: Gearboxes, Final Drives, Pump Drives, Speed Reducers and other gearbox/drive components. At our facility, we machine and recondition gears. We can even recondition large expensive bearings. In addition, we provide Cast Iron housing repair in order to salvage expensive, hard-to-find or obsolete housings. We have extensive experience in planetary winch repair, hydraulic pump drives, clutch and brake assemblies. We can build and test most brands of gearboxes. Here are some of the brands with which we have experience: Lohman, Hansen, Flender, Bonfiglioli, Desch, Heco, Fairfield Torque-Hub, Bondioli, O&K, SOM, Brevini-Riduttori, Durst, Funk and more!
Why Western Hydrostatics Quality Gearbox Repairs?
- We repair all brands of Gearboxes
- We provide Better Prices, Better Service, and Better Lead Time and a Better Warranty than the OEM.
- Free repair quotations are provided for your approval, prior to all Gearbox Repairs
- All units completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected to provide a full evaluation of damages and cause of failure
- Specialized machinery is used to recondition parts to OEM specifications.
- All units are assembled by Trained Gearbox Repair Technicians
- All units are fully tested
- Over 24 Years Experience
- We provide a 1 YEAR WARRANTY!