At Western Hydrostatics, we specialize in the remanufacturing of high pressure piston pumps and motors and in Hydrostatic Transmission repair. In addition, we repair and test all Vane, Gear, and Geroter Hydraulic Pumps and Hydraulic Motors. All work is performed at our facilities by our team of Certified Fluid Power Mechanics, Technicians and Specialists. Their extensive knowledge and many years of experience in hydraulic pump repair ensures that your hydraulic pumps, motors, and valves are repaired correctly the first time!
Why Western Hydrostatics Quality Hydraulic Repair?
- We provide Better Prices, Better Service, and Better Lead Time and a Better Warranty than OEMs.
- All units are completely disassembled, cleaned, and inspected to evaluate all damages and determine the cause of failure.
- Free repair quotations are provided for your approval, prior to all hydraulic pump repairs.
- Reusable parts are machined to original OEM specifications.
- We use specialized machinery to recondition parts according to OEM specifications.
- All units are assembled by Trained Hydraulic Service Technicians.
- All units are fully tested to OEM specifications on one of our five state-of-the-art test stands. Our test stands are equipped with Fieldpoint Data Acquisition Systems which record all hydraulic pump repair tests in real time.
- Test pressures to 7000 PSI, Test flows to 200 GPM.
- Dynamic testing for hydraulic motor repair.
- Test Reports are available upon request.
- We provide a 1 YEAR WARRANTY!
Why Consider RemanExchange?
Western Hydrostatics maintains a large inventory of RemanExchange units. Why wait for a hydraulic pump repair? RemanExchange pumps and motors can help prevent expensive and catastrophic downtime, missed deadlines, and stress. By replacing your pump before it fails, you are reducing the chances of a sudden failure, which just might occur at the worst possible time! All RemanExchange units are fully tested to OEM specifications, so you can count on turnkey installation and operation in the field.